Life of Tres in memories

  • 2
It's official. The previous blog, which I share with two of my dear friends, is private already.

Well, we've been abandoning the blog quite a while...so I guess it's inevitable. I am quite sad actually, because we rarely talk to each other (especially you, Ian), and sharing the blog is kinda what binds us together, even though we live in different continents and time zones.

This also means I'm going to update here regularly. I need to sharpen my writing skill :/

By the way, I'm thinking of redoing my layout. I don't really like the current one because it's too...flower-ish and pink-ish and girl-ish. I want something simple, and perhaps gender-neutral. Any idea?

I already asked a friend if he could do the header for me, because I like his header, and thank God he's willing to do so (thank you Sven).

2 comments:

  1. definitely write more :) your style sounds relaxing and easy to read! I've searched through so many blogs of people who sounds stuck up, obnoxious or distant, so you have something special :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Rubie! :)
    and thank you for following too

    ReplyDelete

You know that you want to.