Forever And A Day

  • 0
People told me to busy myself. Making sure that every second of my waking moment is occupied, just so there won't be a place in my mind for you to inhabit.

But it's not working. Because no matter what, you are always there; sitting next to me in class (or so I wish), at the back of my mind when I'm working on my assignments, and forever in my heart.

And those times when I don't hear from you is agonising. It literally causes a dull aching pain in my heart that I can't ignore. Making me wish to rip my heart out. (Or if that's just simply indigestion, I don't know)

Time has always been an issue for us both. Then, and now. I hope that later, in the future, I will still love you as much as I do right now (and perhaps even more), and we will be united. Together. Finally. For forever and a day.

I love you. Really, I do.

(Or if that's just my hormones because of PMS, I don't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.