Quickie #14: Relationship

  • 0
I've noticed that I have certain issues when I'm in a relationship. Like, how most of the time I could not believe that someone would actually think I'm worthy enough for his love. I would keep asking him to list down the reasons why he loves me. Or how I would need reassurance that he indeed loves me and won't leave me.

I blame this unhealthy relationship pattern on the non existing dad role in my life when I was a kid. I mean, how else would you explain the never ending list of crushes I have, and how I fall easily for a guy who cares for me in a slightest bit?

But this ends now. Whatever that keep causing my relationship fails has gotta go. I found an incredie man, and I know it's still early to say this, but I really, truly likes him. I want to give this a try. With all my heart. I'm lucky to have met such good guys all this while, and he's the greatest. So here's to a new beginning.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.