Target Niche: Mothers

  • 0

 To maintain a successful blog, you need to find your niche. So right now I am aiming towards fellow Sabahan mothers who are looking for things to do with their kids, especially in the middle of this pandemic-soon-to-be-endemic. 

For context, I have a 2 years old curious little toddler who is eager to explore the world and life with Covid sucks. I want her to have social life but sending her to play school makes me (but mostly her dad) anxious. To compensate, I try to bring her out as much as possible.

Hopefully I could keep this up lol. So far I’m planning to review The Bee Fun Land in EG Mall, Inanam, the play area at Suria Sabah and ITCC, and later Aquascape and play area at IMAGO. Oh I also planned to bring her to train ride, to the zoo, and maybe museum? But I don’t think she could appreciate the museum bits.

Anyway, if you guys have any suggestions on things to do with the kids, please do leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.