The 8th Day.

  • 0
Hello peeps.

If you're wondering about my whereabouts, currently I'm in Oxford, England. Will be going to Salisbury around noon to see the Stonehenge. Woot woot.

I love every moment I spent here. Except that one time when we both realized we don't have enough money. And we're barely halfway through our trip! Haha. Thank God I could contact mum. Thanks mum! I promise I'll work very hard helping you when I get back.

What I love about being here? The architecture. The friendly people. The organized, modernized feel. The fact that the tube arrived exactly at the time shown. Even when it's not (which is very rare, FYI), the tube operator will apologized for the delay. Honestly, I love just about everything actually. I even love the gloomy weather. OK maybe not so much, but at least it's not scorching hot here.

We keep on comparing Egypt and UK and we agreed that if the Egyptians came here, they won't want to come back to Egypt. Haha. Oh. And I'm glad that we'll be going back to Malaysia after this trip because it will be depressing to go back to Egypt after spending about two weeks here.

On a side note, I've finished reading Jodi Picoult's Sing You Home. Bought The Kite Runner for only £2. Got a business idea that might work on international level. But I need to do some research first. That is, if I want to work on it.

That's it for now. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.