Late Night Rambling

  • 0
It's 1 am and I'm still wide awake. Currently waiting for my laptop to finish running CCleaner. Laptop has been frozen out of sudden for few times and today, that damned bluescreen popped up. I honestly have no idea what might be wrong so I'mma just gonna that CCleaner thingy and probably will update whatever that needs to be updated on my laptop. Oh, also not to forget to backup all my files.

So anyway. Heard that the exam meeting board, or whatever they call it, will be held today. So our result will be out either this evening or tomorrow. Although my heart couldn't take the suspense anymore, I'm betting the result will be released tomorrow. I don't want to speculate my result, so let's just pray for the best, eh?

Been spending lots of my time with this guy. Let's just call him M. We're kinda into each other. Or so I think. I don't know what I see in him nor him in me. And whenever people ask about us - or even if I'm asking myself - I keep on answering 'I don't know'. If I were to be honest with myself, it's probably because part of me still hoping for this one particularly implausible scenario to occur. Plus, I'm partly scared, partly not ready and partly can't see the point of being in a relationship.

Moving on to current issues, Sabah has just been shocked by the occurence of earthquake. Sad to say that 18 lives (as far as I know) were lost at Mount Kinabalu due to the unfortunate event. Few days before that, a group of foreign tourists were taking nude pictures on top of the mountain. Some people interpret the quake as the spirit of the mountain being pissed at the indecent and disrespectful act. Well, people tend to do that. Relating an event to another event. They call it 'sign' or 'omen'. I do not think both events are necessarily related, but nevertheless, you're an idiot if you act in an indecent behaviour in a place that is considered sacred by the locals.

Ah, I think I'll end this now. Almost 2 am now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.