This Is Just an Excuse Post

  • 0
Because I just bought a casing for bae's tab - which includes a bluetooth keyboard. What's the use of having a keyboard for your tab if you are not utilizing it, am I right? Was thinking that I might try to do some notes - after all, my job involves studying 24/7. But meh, note-taking is not my greatest suit. Especially if it involves digital note taking. No matter how pro technology I am, some things I rather do the traditional way.
Anyway, here's the story of bae's tab. He bought it because it was a hit back then. A trend. When we were dating in university, I noticed he didn't use it as much. So me being me, I asked if I could borrow it for a while, since a) he's not really using it and b) it was exam session so I thought I would actually study using the tab since reading through the thick textbook while you were lying on your back is not really ideal. And ever since then, I've been keeping his tab lol. Recently, he decided to give it to me because he no longer using it lol and if it weren't for me, this tab would never see daylight again.
How is life, you ask me? Oh, same old, same old. But great news is I'm no longer suicidal lol. I still think about quitting though. But realizing that I need money to sustain my basic needs, I'm still holding on. I am seriously thinking of getting into the investment scene, but since I am not a huge risk taker, also not to mention, a lazy ass, I still don't have any stock on my name. Except for ASB. Maybe in the near future. Maybe.
I'm scared to finish my housemanship, because a) the responsibilities and b) what am I going to do post housemanship. I'm not into paediatric - that's for sure. Not so crazy about surgery either. Medical on the other hand...is OK...but...eh I'm still  not sure. And I know some of my colleagues who already thinking of taking MRCP/MRCOG or whatever paper out there. Me? I'm still thinking if I still want to be a doctor after finishing my housemanship lol.
So yeah. That's life for me. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.