Dear Baby

  • 1

I don't know the right way to start this post. Barely started and I already get teary eyed haha. I guess I just love you so much, and I haven't even meet you yet.

I remember the day when I did my UPT. In fact, that was my 4th test. I was postcall, and I thought, why the heck not check again, while killing time waiting to go back. Anf minutes after, I was on the computer tracing my result when lo and behold, it came back as positive. 2 or 3 of my friends were there, and I remember all of them were guys. And they get to know your existence before your dad haha. I barely can believe myself, so I kept quite and bought OTC UPT and tested myself again before finally telling your dad.

And so our adventures begin.

Luckily throughout our time together, you have been such a good baby. Yes, I get nauseous at times, and yes, I did vomitted once or twice, but some people had it worse. And anyway, the nauseousnes stopped after I stopped the supplements. Oh, the supplements. I'm sorry, baby, but your mom is very, very difficult to take her supplements. Up to the point where I lowkey was scared that you might be affected. Thankfully the detailed scan came back as normal (and I already knew your gender hah but that's a secret between us *wink*).

One thing that you need to know about your mom, baby, is that she has zero self control and self discipline. That is why I gained so much weight when I'm with you. And also why I am diagnosed with GDM lol. That is gestational diabetes mellitus for you non medical personnel. And by having GDM, I exposed you to so much possibility of complications. I'm sorry, baby. Hopefully I could control my eating habit now or else I might need to take medication for the GDM. Gasp!

Have I told you that everytime I go for my check up, I will get slightly teary eyed whenever I see you on the scan? Or when I hear your heartbeats? I love you so, so much. And I love it whenever you move around, even when you took me by surprise, sometimes. And I feel so, so guilty whenever I work, because I sometimes I was so focused that I'm afraid I didn't notice you moving.

I love you, my dear baby. I hope you know that. I hope that I can finish this last posting without any issue/extension etc so that I could focus on you. I mean, we haven't even bought your bed yet haha.

I love you, my dear baby. See you in a few more months.

1 comment:

You know that you want to.