• 0
It's 6.10 am and I am currently at Dubai International Airport.

I don't really intend on writing a long post on how our trip went by. Mostly because there's nothing really to write about. All we've done was walk and walk and walk. We don't even plan specifically where would we go, how long we'll spend our time in a particular place, etc etc. Basically, we just do whatever suits our time, energy, and most important, money.

But here are some tips I could think of at the moment.

Your travel buddy(s). This alone will have a major effect on how your overall trip will be. Find one with the same walking pace. Find one with the same budget. Find one with the same interest (what do you expect from the trip? Shopping? Photography? History? Culture?)

Next is planning. Plan and do a little bit of research on places that you want to visit. What time it will be open, how much is the entrance fee, how will you get there, etc etc. If the place require a ticket, book/buy it in advance. Now, you could do almost everything online.

Heh. One trip and I act like a travel expert already. Pfft.

I couldn't wait for my next trip. That is, if there is another trip.

I will upload some photos soon when I get the chance. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.