Most played songs at the moment

  • 3
I've been listening to songs that I usually won't get to listen on the radio. I find it is a great joy for me to discover these songs, kinda like me discovering a treasure. I'm bored with what they would usually play on the radio.

  1. Ingrid Michaelson - The Chain
  2. Ingrid Michaelson - Keep Breathing
  3. Ingrid Michaelson - Everybody
  4. Ingrid Michaelson - Far Away
  5. Ingrid Michaelson - Giving Up
  6. Ingrid Michaelson - Maybe
  7. Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
  8. Ingrid Michaelson - Be My Disaster (not named officially)
  9. Phoenix - Rome (first version) (second version)
  10. Phoenix - Lasso
  11. The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
  12. The Postal Service - Nothing Better
  13. Free Energy - Dream City
  14. Walk off the Earth - Cheers Drink to That
  15. Walk off the Earth - Corner of Queen
  16. Walk of the Earth - Somebody that I Used to Know (cover)
  17. Dashboard Confessional - Hope You're Happy
  18. Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down
  19. Nikki - How to Break a Heart
  20. Noah and the Whale - Two Atoms in a Molecule
  21. Noah and the Whale - Five Years Time
  22. Noah and the Whale - Jealous Kind of Love
  23. Kings of Convenience - Misread
  24. Kings of Convenience - Homesick
  25. Greg Laswell - Comes and Goes
  26. Mates of States - At least I Have You
  27. Matchbook Romance - Promise
  28. Eels - Hey Man
  29. Eels - Mr E's Beautiful Blues
29 songs for 29 days :) I even put the Youtube link for each song so it will be easier for you to check them out. Hope you guys will like it.

Cheers.

3 comments:

You know that you want to.