#np Keep Breathing - Ingrid Michaelson

  • 0
Greetings fellow readers.

I think the song (in the post's title) is very...inspiring and motivating. I'm not good with words and I don't really know how to read between the lines or interpret the meaning of the song, but the simple (and repetitive) lyric 'all I can do is keep breathing' could help you get through the difficult moments methinks.

You suck in the last test? That's OK, it's done and 'all we can do is keep breathing'. You have been dealing with shitty people? Well, 'all we can do is keep breathing'. No matter what you are going through, the important thing is you are still breathing.

I know at times, dying seems like a better option. But after that, what's next? What's next after you were buried? At least, if you are still breathing, still alive, you could still do things. Meet people. Have fun. Even if you are in the bleakest situation, you won't stuck in it forever. That's why you need to keep breathing, keep holding on and look at the bright side.

Anyway, we just finished our third sem, which means we are halfway through our second year of medical students. Wow.


So, how am I going to spend my winter break? Just wait and see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.