Siwa and Matrouh

  • 0
A 2-days trip.

A bit of a bus problem, so we didn't get to see several places. Must go there again, especially Matrouh.

We had a tour guide while in Siwa, but I didn't understand a thing he said (and I believe it's the same for Ili :P) since he spoke in Arabic (the rest who joined the trip could understand Arabic...so...yeah).

Now that both Siwa and Matrouh is off the list, there are 6 places left on my 'Egypt: Must Go' list.

Some of the pictures are taken from Ili. (sorry for the late credits!)


Desert all the way



I love this picture of our driver, performing his salah.

Sunset on desert



Souk (market) Libya. Meh. Nothing much here.




Prepare yourself for some sandboarding action :D
Technically, I don't know if it is called sandboarding for sure, but I cannot be bothered to google it, so let's just pretend it is called sandboarding.



Reached the bottom!


The going-up part was hard. And tiring.



End of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.