Crush or Crushed?

  • 2
Crush. It's funny how the same word for the feeling of disappointment can be used for the feeling of attraction. The Oxford English Dictionary states one of the meanings for the word crushed as "a strong and unreasoning, but transitory attachment." -- Ben Willis of Cashback
I'm easily attracted to the opposite gender (not sure if it's because I *am* easily attracted to guys or simply because I have low standards for men tskk tskk), which means I had plenty of crushes during high school. Just ask my friends. There were Eye candy, Crunchy, Mr. R, F&N, Mickey and other nicknames I gave for each crush. However, those feelings remained as what they were. A simple, innocent crush (except for this one guy but that's not the story here).

Anyway, I don't have any crushes now. Well, not as much as I did in high school. But there's this one person...I enjoy talking to. We've been friends quite some time now and he seems such a nice guy and everything...but...eh, why the heck am I writing about sappiness?

*****

Here's our section's video for Lancement De Batch (LDB) yesterday. You could view the pictures in my FB profile. Too lazy to upload them here.

 

 
You could go to YouTube.com/alexmedicbatch2010 to check out other sections' videos.

Cheers.

2 comments:

You know that you want to.