• 0
Greetings.

I have less than 8 hours for my practical exam and as usual, I'm doing everything I could to put off the (very last-minute) revision I should be doing.

Mom, in case you're reading this, don't worry, I already revised most of them. But it does not necessarily mean I've memorized them.

Anyway, I also watched lots of YouTube videos lately, and currently I'm hooked to a channel called 'vlogbrothers'. I have always been attracted to the nerds when most of my friends prefer the hunks, so I guess...in a way...I'm attracted to them. *insert awkward laugh here*

Life these past few days has been me stuffing myself with food, watching The Nanny (I'm currently on Season 5), watching YouTube videos, studying, more stuffing myself with food, falling asleep, waking up and more stuffing myself with food, and the cycle continues. If I have a bathroom installed in my room, I won't be leaving my room at all.

On another note, I've been seeing lots of roaches lately. I forgot how numerous the roaches could be during the summer (and I thought their amount during the winter is bad enough). Why can't they be grateful that I've been kind enough not to kill them every time they pass in front of me like most of the people here would do?

Ah well. Back to anatomy.

Wish us luck peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.