Of Being In Love

  • 0
It's not just about having someone by my side. It's about knowing and having someone by my side, come what may.

It's not just about filling the void inside me. It's about complementing every bit of myself, every bit of my personality.

It's not just so I wouldn't have to go through another lonely night by myself. It's about being able to sit through the silence together, comfortably, doing absolutely nothing.

It's not just about so I could get laid. It's about getting to know each other, in the most intimate way I could possibly imagine.

Most importantly, it's not just about another guy. It's about you - and only you.

P/s: And yes, you are laced in every letter, every word I wrote. You are embedded in my life, despite the thousands of miles between us, beyond the pixelated screen. I miss you.

Pp/s: Just in case you are reading this, to which I kinda hope you did and did not, I just want to clarify that I don't know if this is indeed love. After several failed relationships, I've concluded that I'm clueless about it (let's be honest, who actually have a clue about it?). But like what you've said, there's no need to put a label on whatever this is. The utmost important thing is you are a dear to me. You are my special someone :)

Ppp/s: I feel obliged to put a disclaimer that the 'getting laid' part was written and left there because it felt right and fit the post. Not necessarily because I want to or have actually do/done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know that you want to.